Monday, February 27, 2017

You’re Not Supposed to Have All The Answers

Chris Brogan I’ve been struggling with my new book, but not in the way that most people mean that. It’s not that I have too few ideas or too many ideas. I’ve got millions of ideas and I know how to cull them. It’s just that I need something specific to happen with this book, and I need to craft it well to make that work. No, not a bestseller. Been there. But in the process of this, I’ve learned a lot and I want to share some with you.

I’m Not A Group Kind of Person, I Think

For most of my life, I’ve been averse to mastermind groups or things like it. I’m not good at clubs. I don’t attend any regular meetings of any kind. One reason is that I worry that if I get involved in something like this, maybe I’ll hog it and try to make it all about me. I worry also that maybe all the ideas will be bad. Or that people will be pushy. Or that I won’t get a turn to share.

Continue Reading

The post You’re Not Supposed to Have All The Answers appeared first on chrisbrogan.com.



from chrisbrogan.com http://ift.tt/2mmFA7W
via IFTTT