Saturday, August 26, 2017

Here’s Why I Won’t Connect With You on LinkedIn

Chris Brogan I believe that the most powerful asset to my business over the years has been the network of people I have the pleasure and honor to serve. The fact that I can interview Richard Branson or that Tony Robbins calls me and asks me to make a video with him is pretty cool, but I also cherish and treasure that I’m connected with pastors, burger makers, and an 83-year-old motivational speaker. But the way that most people go about trying to “network” through platforms like LinkedIn makes me want to help you do better. For both of our sakes.

Why I Won’t Connect With You on LinkedIn

There are many ways to use LinkedIn. This is one.

Continue Reading

The post Here’s Why I Won’t Connect With You on LinkedIn appeared first on chrisbrogan.com.



from chrisbrogan.com http://ift.tt/2xmalMK
via IFTTT