Monday, October 15, 2018

The Basics

Prodigy Math Game Here’s something you never hear. I asked my 12 year old son what he was doing this past Saturday afternoon. “Playing a math game from school.” Huh? By the next day, my 16 year old daughter was also playing. I asked her if it was challenging at all. She said, “I guess I needed to get back to the basics.”

The Basics

In all business and life, there are basics and fundamentals. It’s what we all learn and then proceed to forget or abandon. We worry about the big stuff or the “new” and the tricky. But we lose sight of the absolute level one work that earns us a chance to succeed. There are basics all around us.

Continue Reading

The post The Basics appeared first on chrisbrogan.com.



from chrisbrogan.com https://ift.tt/2IYDdke
via IFTTT