Saturday, May 29, 2021

Weekend Favs May 29

Weekend Favs May 29 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one that I took out there on the road.

  • Stripe– Use Payment Links to sell online without a website and without any code. Create a full payment page in just a few clicks and share the link with your customers.
  • Prowly -Prowly lets you find media contacts, create targeted media lists, pitch effectively & more. Free 7-day trial. Rated 5/5 on Capterra. Trusted by 5000  experts.
  • Traverse– Pulling all-nighters studying but going blank at the exam? Traverse improves your recall by 290% with a science-backed approach. You’ll ace your exams by studying smart not hard.

These are my weekend favs, I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/34tdM5Z
via IFTTT