Thursday, September 2, 2021

Building A Referral Success System

Building A Referral Success System written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch

john-jantschIn this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m doing a solo show. I’m talking about a topic from my upcoming book, The Ultimate Marketing Engine: Five Steps to Ridiculously Consistent Growth. The fifth step in the book is all about referral generation — and that’s what I’m talking about today.

Key Takeaway:

In this episode, I’m talking about one of my favorite topics: referral generation. I have an approach that I believe that those who embrace it will find that generating referrals will become one of their primary activities for their business.

Topics I Cover:

  • [1:51] The concept of teaching your strategic partners and customers how to generate more referrals
  • [2:29] Building a referral success system
  • [3:03] Why and how this idea works
  • [6:28] How a referral club or mastermind could become a great potent referral generator
  • [7:15] Insight on how to structure and run it
  • [8:03] Coming up with your offer or ways of compensation for referred business

Resources From This Episode:

More About The Certified Marketing Manager Program Powered By The Duct Tape Marketing:

Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!

This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.

 



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/38ydRYf
via IFTTT