Saturday, October 8, 2022

Weekend Favs October 8

Weekend Favs October 8 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one that I took out there on the road.

  • Nextcohort– offers a directory of various cohort-based courses. This approach differs from other online programs because each lesson has a specific start and end date, live classes, meetups, lectures, Q & A’s, and a strong focus on community.
  • Churnzero -is a customer success platform that helps brands reduce customer churn by personalizing and automating to-do lists, calendars, customer journeys, and surveys based on everyday events and behaviors.
  • Kumospace– is a virtual office and event-hosting platform where remote teams can interact, collaborate, and meet online in a completely customizable workspace. If you’re tired of the typical Zoom meeting check out Kumospace, it’s certainly fun and engaging.

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/QoUstZf
via IFTTT