Sunday, June 17, 2018

Content Marketing is a Privilege

We are all creators now. All publishers. And companies are collaborators. Okay, and sometimes, we’re fans of other people’s creations, too. But even then, there’s a change afoot. We see ourselves on the same level. We’re all the star. But you? You’re the star.

Publishing is a Privilege

This post is a bit meta for me. I walked out of the movie theater feeling so exhilarated after seeing a movie (doesn’t matter which one). I thought to myself, “Wow. If I want, at this very moment, I could go write a blog post (this one), shoot a video for my YouTube channel, or record a podcast episode. I have a voice and I can use it.

Continue Reading

The post Content Marketing is a Privilege appeared first on chrisbrogan.com.



from chrisbrogan.com https://ift.tt/2HUHOBS
via IFTTT