Saturday, February 25, 2017

Weekend Favs February 25

Weekend Favs February 25 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one that I took out there on the road.

  • Snappr – Great photography shouldn’t be so hard. Snappr connects you with pre-vetted pro photographers for all of your needs.
  • Interact – Interact is the simplest way to create and embed lead capture quizzes that will help you grow your email list and drive sales.
  • Hubstaff Talent – Hubstaff Talent is a free resource for companies looking to find remote talent across the globe. No fees, no markups, no middlemen.

These are my weekend favs, I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape



from Duct Tape Marketing http://ift.tt/2lQaRiI
via IFTTT