Saturday, March 19, 2022

Weekend Favs March 19

Weekend Favs March 19 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one that I took out there on the road.

This week is all about organization and analytics;

  • Google Analytics 4 – The next generation of Google Analytics is Google Analytics 4 (GA4). Google offers several courses through Google Skills Shop to help users better understand how to use and apply this next generation of analytics.
  • Whimsical – Helps you layout and visualize your processes with easy-to-use, drag and drop flow charts, docs, mind maps, and more.
  • Notion – Project management and note-taking software with a simplistic design and the ability to expand to your needs. Great for personal use or for collaboration on larger group projects. 

These are my weekend favs, I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/e6OwSRp
via IFTTT