Saturday, March 4, 2023

Weekend Favs March 4

Weekend Favs March 4 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one I took on the road.

  • Selligent – An AI-powered marketing automation platform designed to help businesses create and manage marketing campaigns via email, text messages, social networks, websites, and through customer channels.
  • NarratoProject management software that allows you to have all your content workflow in one place, easy collaboration between team members, and with the support of an AI content assistant to create high-performance content.
  • Site123 – This website creation builder is easy to use with several ready-made templates and layouts. Site123 offers a straightforward, step-by-step process for creating a website, with no coding skills required.

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/yvl9oBM
via IFTTT