Saturday, March 11, 2023

Weekend Favs March 11

Weekend Favs March 11 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one I took on the road.

  • Pulse – A cloud-based marketing analytics platform designed to help businesses gain competitive insights and analyze industry benchmarks through data collection from different sources.
  • Leadfox – A marketing automation software designed for small and medium-sized businesses to help them generate leads and increase sales. Its features include landing pages, email marketing, social media management, and analytics.
  • Vero Cloud – A marketing platform created to automate decisions and send multi-channel personalized messages in real time. Vero Cloud offers the tools needed for audience-building and driving results.

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/BOvrjam
via IFTTT