Saturday, May 7, 2022

Weekend Favs May 7

Weekend Favs May 7 written by Shawna Salinger read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one that I took out there on the road.

This week’s featured tools can help you save time searching the web, conduct more efficient team meetings, and teach you the psychology behind product pricing.

  • HeyDay – Heyday is your research helping hand. This nifty browser extension automatically saves your content and uses A.I. to resurface it when appropriate.
  • Vowel – Vowel makes meetings better with video conferencing, meeting transcription, instant recordings, and collaborative agendas + notes — all in one place.
  • The Science Based Playbook of Pricing – An enticing sneak peek into the first of a series of playbooks by Ex-Googler, Thomas McKinlay, featured on the popular tech platform Product Hunt. This playbook could prove helpful for anyone looking to price a new product or having trouble with selling their current ones. Check it out!

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/Sa9PNK3
via IFTTT