Saturday, September 10, 2022

Weekend Favs September 10

Weekend Favs September 10 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one that I took out there on the road.

  • SwipeWell – compiles hundreds of marketing and copywriting examples to use for inspiration. It has templates and samples from social media ads and pricing pages to lead nurture emails.
  • Skybucket – is a mobile and desktop app that allows travelers to collect, visualize, and control their travel bucket lists. Just create a board, and you can save content from all external sources and get notifications and reminders.
  • Spinach.io makes daily standup meetings more straightforward by helping teams with icebreakers, saving all the discussion topics for the end, sending daily summaries through Slack, and more.

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/UPLh4vG
via IFTTT