Saturday, December 17, 2022

Weekend Favs December 17

Weekend Favs December 17 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one I took on the road.

  • Thnks – No more waiting until you meet someone in person to say Thnks! Thnks makes it easy to send a carefully chosen thank-you gift instantly via text or email. They have a library of exclusive “thank you” items that can be delivered for any occasion, no matter how you know them, including prospects, customers and employees.
  • Blaze – Blaze is the next-generation tool that helps you understand, engage and manage your users. We’re talking Discord analytics, user management and powerful reporting all in one place.
  • ClickMinded – ClickMinded is the Marketing Operating System for your business. It’s a library of digital marketing SOPs and online courses that help you grow new customers and revenue through a repeatable process.

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/4VgS6EL
via IFTTT