Saturday, May 4, 2024

Weekend Favs May 4

Weekend Favs May 4 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one I took on the road.

  • Suno – Suno transforms your ideas into songs, making music creation accessible to everyone, regardless of musical skill.
  • IIElevenLabs – Elevenlabs offers an AI Voice Changer that revolutionizes audio content creation such as podcasts and voiceovers, with a broad range of customizable voices, voice cloning features, and regular updates to enhance your projects.
  • Quizgecko– Quizgecko is an AI-powered tool that automates the creation of quizzes and tests from various types of content, including text and videos, which can be shared, exported, and embedded for educational or business purposes.

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Connect with me on Linkedin!

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/p4btAex
via IFTTT