Saturday, July 27, 2024

Weekend Favs July 27

Weekend Favs July 27 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one I took on the road.

  • Unifire: Think of Unifire as your all-in-one marketing tool that helps you manage and optimize your social media, ads, and customer interactions in one place. It’s like having a marketing assistant that keeps everything organized and running smoothly.
  • Afforai: Afforai is all about making AI accessible and affordable for businesses. It provides AI solutions that help with tasks like customer service and data analysis, so you can work smarter without breaking the bank.
  • Reelcraft: Reelcraft focuses on video marketing. It helps you create, manage, and distribute video content effectively, making it easier to engage your audience with compelling visuals.

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Connect with me on Linkedin!

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/QpEAC2N
via IFTTT