Saturday, March 20, 2021

Weekend Favs March 20

Weekend Favs March 20 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one that I took out there on the road.

  • Weweb.io– Use a powerful website builder to create, test and ship faster, from design to production.
  • Fireflies.ai -Record, transcribe and search your calls in one central place. Fireflies lets you search all your past convos and create action items in seconds. Easiest meeting minutes, ever.
  • Idenati – Idenati is designed to simplify your experience, to organize everything you do online in one place, allowing you to focus and be more productive.

These are my weekend favs, I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/3vRYzYP
via IFTTT