Saturday, September 30, 2023

Weekend Favs September 30

Weekend Favs September 30 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one I took on the road.

  • Tona – Do you want to know if a competitor is changing their landing page or pricing? With tona, you can be aware of your competitor’s movements. Every time they make any change you will receive a notification with a screenshot to keep you on the loop.
  • AISEO – If writing it’s not your favorite thing in the world, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. With AISEO you can produce content aligned with Google’s standards, increasing the potential for achieving favorable search rankings.
  • Midjourney  – Is an independent research lab exploring new mediums of thought and expanding the imaginative powers of the human species to generate images through AI. There is a little bit of a learning curve, but if you can get it right this tool has so much potential from AI generated images to education tools and other AI innovations.

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/79USHid
via IFTTT