Saturday, October 14, 2023

Weekend Favs October 14

Weekend Favs October 14 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one I took on the road.

  • Briefly – If you’re tired of writing briefs for your marketing campaigns, briefly will solve all your problems. Powered with AI, Briefly’s tips, smart templates and live feedback will help every member of your team write focused, clear and concise briefs, every time.
  • ExploreAI – Search for answers directly inside thousands of YouTube videos, free-of-cost, easily and fast. ExploreAI uses AI technology to let you peruse Youtube in a way you have never done before.
  • Brave – Want more security online? Faster websites? Longer device battery? Get better privacy and performance with Brave browser and Brave Search.

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/wyCWEd6
via IFTTT