Saturday, October 7, 2023

Weekend Favs October 7

Weekend Favs October 7 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one I took on the road.

  • Dreamlook – Are you frustrated with the quality of the images you can generate with AI online? with Dreamlook you can generate the best AI images without sacrificing the quality of your pictures.
  • Stable Difussion – Unlock the power of creativity with Stable Diffusion XL, a remarkable text-to-image diffusion model that brings your ideas to life in stunning photo-realistic detail. This cutting-edge AI tool not only empowers you to produce incredible imagery from simple text inputs but also fosters a sense of autonomous freedom, allowing you to explore and create without limits.
  • PhotoShop Generative Fill – Create more photos with complete creative control. Now, you can use Generative Fill  to make powerful edits and additions to images, then perfect them with Photoshop’s editing tools.

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/HLl4izd
via IFTTT