Monday, November 27, 2023

Weekend Favs November 25

Weekend Favs November 25 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one I took on the road.

  • Kapwing – Streamline your video editing efforts with AI-powered Kapwing. You can perform basic editing tasks like removing silence or background noise in just one click.
  • Afforai – Your AI-powered research assistant is here – Afforai can compare information, summarize results, and gather info from multiple sources.
  • MagicForm – Refine your top-of-funnel resources with MagicForm, an automated chatbot that qualifies and converts leads for you.

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/loNeXP6
via IFTTT