Saturday, November 4, 2023

Weekend Favs November 4

Weekend Favs November 4 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one I took on the road.

  • Luna.ai – Luna.ai uses artificial intelligence to make it easier than ever before to gather high quality leads for you. After learning about your business, Luna.ai can even perform outreach to those leads in the background while you work on other parts of your business. Boasting an impressive 5.5% reply rate to cold emails, it’s worth checking out if you could use more leads.
  • BrightBid -You can use BrightBid to optimize your paid advertising with AI. Not only does BrightBid optimize your ad copy, it also speeds up testing on your ads, saving you money on your campaigns.
  • Fluency – Fluency is a comprehensive marketing automation platform for agencies and enterprises. It has a robust selection of tools and features to scale your marketing efforts, including ad optimization, ad customization, and comprehensive dashboards and reporting.

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/6XZo1Dh
via IFTTT