Saturday, June 1, 2024

Weekend Favs June 1

Weekend Favs June 1 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one I took on the road.

  • Max Focus– Link Preview extension, which allows users to preview links without leaving their current page, enhancing web navigation by reducing unnecessary tabs and distractions.
  • Termageddon– Termageddon offers a platform to generate and automatically update website policies like Privacy Policies and Terms of Service to help businesses comply with various laws, protect against fines and lawsuits, and offer a set-it-and-forget-it solution for website legal compliance.
  • Stackpointer– Stackpointer is a comprehensive business search engine and technology stack analysis tool designed to help users discover clients, competitors, and opportunities by searching through millions of businesses and exploring their technology stacks.

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Connect with me on Linkedin!

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/VdqRvLr
via IFTTT