Saturday, June 29, 2024

Weekend Favs June 29

Weekend Favs June 29 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one I took on the road.

  • Referral AI– a platform that leverages relationship intelligence to help B2B sales and marketing teams map their network connections, generate leads, and optimize their outreach by identifying and utilizing the strongest relationships within their ecosystem
  • Katteb–  an AI writing tool that generates fact-checked content, supporting over 110 languages. It offers in-text citations, advanced proofreading, plagiarism detection, and text-to-image conversion to enhance content accuracy and engagement.
  • NeuronWriter– an advanced content optimization tool that uses semantic SEO and NLP to help create high-ranking content. It offers features like content planning, competitor analysis, AI writing, and content scoring to improve SEO performance and streamline content creation.

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Connect with me on Linkedin!

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ducttapemarketing.com/weekend-favs-june-29/
via IFTTT