Saturday, April 16, 2022

Weekend Favs April 16

Weekend Favs April 16 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one that I took out there on the road.

  • CloudApp – Allows you to save time and skip the long meetings with its quick record and share software and easy screenshot annotation capabilities.
  • Very Good Table – Is a performance and task management platform that has an intuitive and designable interface with customizable automations to save you and your team valuable time.
  • Summari – This software summarizes text in seconds so you can get the most important points from an online article or source and get back a few minutes of your day. 

These are my weekend favs, I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/Ano0tVS
via IFTTT